Auction comittees may feel auctions can be intimidating, but they don't need to be complicated! To help auction committees, regardless of event size or committee experience get a head start on their planning, we have created the "SimpleStart" package. It has all the essential elements needed to get started with your auction planning. In a nutshell, you get step by step guidance, consulting assistance and the basic materials needed to run a first class event.
Depending on the size of your event, such as the quantity of items and the number of guests, this may be all you need. However, because this is just the starting point (and maybe the ending as well!) you can expand the items within it to tailor it to your specific event requirements. Here is what you get in the "SimpleStart" package:
- The Big Book of Benefit Auctions, a $50 value
- 300 multi-part procurement forms to help you get your items, a $150 value
- 300 multi-part Silent and/or Live auction bid forms (mix as needed), a $150 value
- 50 Table Top Easel Boards with flip out backs to promote the items, standard colors, a $150 value
- 200 Live Auction bidder numbers, 101-200 in pairs. Each couple shares an assigned number, but have their own card, a $50 value
- 10 copies of the "ABC's of Procurement" to help get items without cold calling, a $10 value
- A copy of two valuable booklets, "The Top Ten Pitfalls of Live Auctions and how to Fix Them" and "The Top Ten Pitfalls of Silent Auctions and How to Fix Them" a $10 value
- A CD filled with valuable tools such as sound system specifications, a sample Excel budget, time line-milestones, volunteer job descriptions and many other essential check lists and materials to make your planning easier, a $25 value
All of the above represents a total value of $595. However, we are NOT stopping there! You will also get:
- One hour of direct consulting assistance to help get your committee started on the right foot. This is done by conference call by one of our expert auction consultants, a $200 value
- 3 additional "passes" to attend scheduled broadcast conference call open sessions covering topics such as procurement, filling the room with bidders not eaters, decorating with revenue items, how to recruit, motivate and keep volunteers, the no-line check out system and many more topics essential for a well managed event. These are worth an additional $50.
- Plus, receive a code allowing you to receive an additional 10% discount off any of the products available through our website (software excluded.)
- Finally, as if all the above was not enough, organizations who buy a "SimpleStart" package one year will receive an opportunity to receive a 10% discount on all services for the following year. This can include auction staffing and auctioneers! This discount alone can save much more that the cost of the package!
The total value of this package is well over $800 at a minimum and could be worth much more with the included discounts on products and services.
However, as a package, we are making this available for only $595. In other words, when you buy the materials you get the one hour getting started consulting, the attendance at the conference calls and the discounts on products and services as a bonus. This is a limited time offer and may be revised or cancelled at any time.
If you are new to charity auctions and are not sure where to start, this is the ideal way to get it all in one simple package. Of course you can add additional products and services at any time.
Contact us at 800-469-6305 or email Joan at Joanm@auctionhelp.com if you have any questions, or to order the "SimpleStart" package for only $595!